Monday, February 28, 2011

Why I Have No Street Cred v.2.0

Ten more reasons:

1. I am wearing Juicy Couture rubber boots.  And it's not raining.

2. I believe in God, and consider myself a Christian, although just how much of a Christian I am is debatable.

3. As illustrated above, I don't take all of my beliefs and convictions as seriously as some would like.

4. R. Kelly's Ignition remix is one of my favourtite songs of all time.

5. I have never struggled with any major addictions or demons. Which I sort of take as a good thing, but apparently it doesn't make me very worldly.

6. I would not date someone who didn't have a job.

7. I encouraged my 11 year old pseudo-stepdaughter to open a Twitter account so she could follow Justin Bieber.

8. I then spent half an hour in her Twitter account following Justin Bieber myself.

9. I'd rather read Us Weekly than Bukowski.

10. I wish there was a Starbucks on every corner, I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment